Saturday, February 28, 2009

Busy Life

I am sitting her blogging, matching tv, and listening to hubby and son snore. I thank God daily for giving me such a wonderful hubby and son. My baby boy(19yrs old) is home from college for the weekend. He comes in drops clothes at the door to be washed and gives me his shopping list for next week then he goes beaver hunting with friends. Can you tell he is a little spoiled? That is OK. I did it and enjoy every minute I have with him. Slick is the sweetest young man with a big heart.

2 comments:

  1. Girlfriend Cherish ever minute. For we don't know what tomorrow holds. I don't know if I would say he is spoiled are very loved. Lucky young man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slick is the greatest. And like Sugah said, cherish every minute,,,he will be on his own soon enough..for now he has to keep on "Scrapin on the River."

    ReplyDelete