Sunday, April 5, 2009

Super Woman!

My husband wants to know how I plan on working at the Red Cross,work on Scrap~N~on the River and take care of him. I said with the Lord's help. I can do All things through Christ which strengthens me. That is what the Bible says. And I believe it! I have taken the interim chapter manager of the American Red Cross in Adams County. Please pray for me. Scrap~N~on the River is starting to fill up. Anyone wanting to sign up needs to do so as soon as possible. Also is you do not have your room yet you need to do that as soon as possible. I spoke with Lisa Bearnson last week and she is designing her classes. As soon as I get the classes I will post them. Lisa will be signing autographs on for books you can purchase them at http://www.scrapandpapercorner.com/store/products/scrapbooking_with_lisa_bearnson_book_5
Lisa will also be speaking to everyone during he pajama party on "Finding Joy in the Jouney".

Now to let you know what is going on with momma. She is doing great because she can see the light at the end tunnuel with my dad. He has started walking this week. Thank the Lord! We call him pawpaw for the grandkids. Pawpaw is so ready to come home. His PT person has had to slow him down so he will not have a set back. Momma said to tell everyone thank you for your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. What GREAT news!! I know everyone is wanting Pawpaw home, but no one more than Sue. Tell her to hang in there. Best of luck on our new job. I know you can do it, just take care of youreself. We need you. Sounds like Scrapn is going to be another big success. Can't wait to see everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure if I can help with the convention, but my mom is Linda McClure and I think I will be at the convention and can help some if you need.

    ReplyDelete