Friday, January 30, 2009

I did it!


Thank you Jaci. It works! I think I am getting the hang of it. Now I have to figure out how to get it on my website. If we, Natchez, can network together with all of our websites than it will show how united we are in promoting Natchez. I know there are so many people that have moved away but still follow what is happening in Natchez. My goal is to help promote Natchez so my son will be able to come home, work and raise a family in Natchez. That way I can be apart of my grandchildrens life. Buddy and I are vested in Natchez and have worked hard to have land to pass on to Slick. The house we live in was built by Buddy's grandfather, Slick Sr. What alot of people don't realize is the lumber used to build our house came out of the antibellum home Dunlieth Plantation out Hwy 84.

No comments:

Post a Comment